- 100g salad
- 2 fillets chicken breasts
- 1½ tsp olive oil
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- 75ml fresh clementine juice, from approx 2 clementines
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6. Season the chicken and smear with 1 tablespoon mustard. Place in a small roasting tin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- To make the dressing, place the clementine juice, the vinegar, and remaining oil and mustard in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth then season to taste.
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate and place half of them in a large mixing bowl with the salad leaves. Cut the warm chicken into long diagonal slices and add to the bowl. Pour in the dressing and gently toss the salad.
- Divide the salad between 2 serving plates. Sprinkle with the remaining pomegranate seeds then serve.